Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 09:37:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Having emerged from hibernation, the intrepid game designer's brain begins slowly ticking over....

+  Spare Brains Games
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Stuff
| | |-+  Slowly getting the site back up (where we've been for the last few months)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slowly getting the site back up (where we've been for the last few months)  (Read 2523 times)
Wayne Zombie
Administrator
Mindless Corpse

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2007, 08:45:46 PM »

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Our original web hosting service decided that they were not accepting any new clients!  They also couldn't convince me that they were going to be staying in business, so I moved hosting services to Blue Host.  More expensive than where I was at, but they offer better features, so I think it's a good deal overall.

In the process of moving, I didn't do as good of a job as I should have in capturing information from the previous site.  At least I had all of the web pages and didn't need to recreate those.  So tonight we're getting the boards back up and hopefully a couple of other things.

In other news, at about the same time as changing hosting services, I got a new job!  Unfortunately it means that I have to live 100 miles away from my wife.  I talk to her daily and see her every weekend (or more often, depending on her schedule), still, it's rough.

The up-shot of this is that I have to re-establish my printing contacts.  So as of right now, I'm out of stock on Zombie Cafe, but should be able to get back into the swing of things when the next orders come in.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length