Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 04:00:54 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Having emerged from hibernation, the intrepid game designer's brain begins slowly ticking over....

+  Spare Brains Games
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Stuff
| | |-+  Something that you might not have noticed
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Something that you might not have noticed  (Read 1789 times)
Wayne Zombie
Administrator
Mindless Corpse

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 07:04:19 AM »

We're now hosting the Baen Free Library on this site, it's a collection of some very good science fiction work from, in my ever so humble opinion, perhaps the best publisher for that field.  [Edit: in fact, I've added a board section for free science fiction: check it out!]

Also, due to health reasons, I'll be leaving my job and moving back to Cloudcroft in August and will be getting more seriously devoted to getting a lot of these games that I started developing years ago back in to development and hopefully production.

Right now, Zombie Cafe is my only game available for sale and is usually available at The Game Depot in Tempe, Arizona.  They're out of stock right now, I need to get another batch off to them.  Later this year I'll be resuming online sales and looking at eBay and Amazon for store fronts.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 09:14:16 AM by Wayne Zombie » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length